From The High Ground of Compulsion


Substance, self-subjugation and etc


What would you do the first thing
Say you heard the universe will end today?

    Find a few bucks; the heavenly rocks can wait.
    Find a dealer who got the stuff.

The world always ends every day,
At a boundary of the day's drench.

    You said it but knowledge be no power
    All that matters is the paper-packed powder.

What is life anyway but seeking for unasked purposes
These be first destroyed before we vanish today

    Like in the books of truth; for me
    I live to use and I use to live by compulsion

I had wanted to be a good man
Like goodly-good but never and all disapproving

    What a way to end the failure!
    Never say never.


Comments

Trending Posts

Monthly Records

Show more

Subscribe

You can read the latest updates on your email. Don’t miss any post and read it at your convenience by subscribing to this blog. Your subscription is also my energy! It encourages me to do more and better.

Subscribe to this blog