Rock n’ Roll, Summarised

Contents
1. Paranoid - Black Sabbath
2. Rockin’ All Over the World - Status Quo
3. White Rabbit - Jefferson Airplane
4. Masters of War - Bob Dylan
5. Killing in the Name of - Rage Against the Machine



Rock n’ Roll, Summarised

Paranoid
Rock n’ Roll, Summarised

I’m finished with her
And I’m going insane
All’s so vain
No fucking satisfaction!
Please give me attention!
Oh, please!

I can find nothing
I can see nothing

The jokes make me cry
Happiness is a lie
I feel I’ll die



Rockin’ All Over the World
Rock n’ Roll, Summarised

Here we are
Here we go
Rockin’ all over the world

Up, up and all the way
We are almost throwing up and we are
Rockin’ all over the world

Mothers of the world, unite
You have nothing to lose but the tuneless terpsichore
For we’re rockin’ all over the world

And I like it a thousand times
And we’re rockin’ all over the world



White Rabbit
Rock n’ Roll, Summarised

One pill make you big, another small
Forget about your mother’s
Ask Alice when she’s ten feet tall

When you go chasing rabbits
Tell them a hookah-smoking caterpillar calls
Alice was just small then

If the men on the chessboard tell you where to go
When you’re having mushroom and you’re slow
Ask Alice, everything she knows

When logic and proportion go sober
When the knight talks backwards and the queen gets high
Remember the door mouse tell you to feed the head



Masters of War
Rock n’ Roll, Summarised

Come you masters of wars
You build guns and death planes and bombs
And you hide behind walls and desks
I can see through your masks

You never do anything but keep on destroying,
Like a toy, with my world you are playing
Putting a gun in my hand and hiding and running away
Far from where the fast bullets are flying

You lie like Judas
You fake like you can win the world war
You want me to believe it
But I can see through your eyes and brain

You are loading the guns and giving them to others
And you are sitting back
When death comes you hide in your mansion
When the earth is soaked with blood of the young people

You hypnotise the children
You are even threatening my baby
Unborn and unnamed
You’re not worth your blood

I might be young
I might be unlearned
But you know one thing
No one will ever forgive you

Is your money everything?
Can it buy forgiveness?
Maybe you will learn when you’re death
It cannot buy back your soul

And when you die
I’ll watch till you are six feet under
I’ll stand over
I’ll make sure you are dead.



Killing in the Name of
Rock n’ Roll, Summarised

Killing in the name of!
Some of those that work forces, are the same that burn crosses
HUH!

Now you do what they tell you
Now
You
Do
Right now!

Those who are dead are justified
Because they wear badges
Because they’re the chosen whites
You justify it

NOW YOU DO WHAT THEY TELL YOU
NOW YOU’RE UNDER CONTROL
YEAH! COME ON!
DO WHAT THEY TELL YOU!

Fuck you, I won’t do what you tell me!
Motherfucker!
UGGH!


Read:

A collection of poems remade from five popular novel

Haiku Laobiyu
A Series of Haiku Squeezed Out from Popular Rock & Roll Songs

Comments

Trending Posts

Monthly Records

Show more

Subscribe

You can read the latest updates on your email. Don’t miss any post and read it at your convenience by subscribing to this blog. Your subscription is also my energy! It encourages me to do more and better.

Subscribe to this blog